There Is Hope for Anxiety and Depression
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. (Psalm 34:18, NIV)
In Walking on Water, well-known author and pastor Tommy Nelson describes his real encounter with severe anxiety and depression. He and counselor Steve Leavitt write from personal experience to offer encouragement, perspective, counsel, and ultimate hope.
The book’s biblical approach to healing focuses on integrating the mind, body, and spirit. It also explores topics such as
- what causes anxiety, depression, and obsessiveness
- what is actually happening in your body
- the problem with perfectionism
- how biblical thinking is crucial to recovery
- when you should consider medication
- and more!
If you or your loved ones are struggling, this book will help you find true healing. Walking on Water will take you through a grace-filled journey with the Lord, who is an ever-present source of love, joy, and strength.