Christian CounselorAnxiety Counseling on How To Deal With Worry and Fear
Anxiety Counseling from a Biblical Perspective
Counseling Sessions Cover A Variety of Topics
Anxiety Counseling that Covers Tips on How To Deal With Worry and Fear and More
Christian Counseling Services
$140 per counseling session hour. Insurance won’t pay for our counseling services as we practice as christian counselors, not licensed or professionals. Credit Card, cash, or check are accepted.
Ways to Connect
We offer christian counseling sessions via in-office visit, phone, Skype, and FaceTime.
Counseling sessions can be focused on a variety of topics, including anxiety counseling, how to deal with worry, how to deal with fear, and advice on marriage, OCD, and parenting.
- Steve is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary with a Master of Arts degree in Biblical Counseling.
- He has 25 years experience as a christian counselor specializing in anxiety counseling, youth, families and marriages.
- He is a christian speaker who has spoken to thousands of people on the issues of marriage, raising a family, growing strong teens, how to deal with worry and fear, and grief.
- He has an extensive published teaching CD ministry on the subject of marriage, parenting, the church,
- He is a christian author who has written and created many resources on how to deal with anxiety.
Memberships and Associations
- Member of Association of Biblical Counselors
- Therapon Institute-Certified Belief Therapist
- Member of American Society of Christian Therapists
- ASCT (Certified Christian Marriage and Family Therapist)